Sunday 15 June 2014

Rain. Cold. Tiger. Noodles. Carrots.

The movie I watched yesterday had a mixed message, about organic farming, about who decides the expiry date for a woman's dreams and desires, and the actress's come-back.

I'm stuck on this one beautiful song from a movie I thoroughly enjoyed watching. I'm a sucker for sad songs so whenever I play a heartwarming, happy, falling-in-love song, on repeat mode it does really mean that I love love love everything about the song. Especially the Tabla beats. And MashaAllah the singer's voice, this is his second song I'm listening to and both are songs I love.

It breaks my heart to know that it's raining and I'm always hoping it wouldn't. I love rain. It's my soul's, heart and self's favorite season. But I am not happy and the rain makes me sadder, and sicker, sneezing or losing voice every now and then. Can't wait to be back to my senses, settle by the Window with a hot cup of chai, watching the rain, reading an e-book.

So I've been slicing orange sticks of beauty and good eyesight, carrots in uncomplicated language again. I love cutting veggies to cooking them. I like carrot pieces, thin long and yummy. No, I don't like them raw, cooked or kept in brine. Also I made 'maggi' noodles, which nobody liked but everyone ate and pan is empty now. I'm hurt. I'm not making maggi again.

Oh and the tiger-I'll have to resort to amrutanjan/Vicks/tiger balm if the cold gets bad. I don't like any. But I'd prefer tiger balm not only because tiger is my favorite animal, but its better than the other two. Then there is the axe oil, for tummy aches and head aches.

No comments:

Post a Comment